
I hit a little bump in the road (might have had to do with that cake) and was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes. At the moment I seem to be able to control it well with testing and diet. If I can keep my sugars in line Lily should be A-OK!
We've been doing a lot around the house to prepare for Lily. We got new windows from Window Wizards throughout the house. Jason has been working on that basement bathroom. He hopes to have it finished within the next week or so. After that he can start to demo the upstairs bathrooms.
We've been putting together Lily's room little by little. The painting is done and furniture is assembled/painted. We need a couple more items and then we can pull it all together.
Since our showers are complete we spent some time getting the other stuff necessary for when Lily arrives. We settled on the City Jogger Mini and I can't wait till it comes on Saturday!





1 comments:
The cake was from Sophisticakes in Drexel Hill, not celebrations...lol...and it was delicious!So happy you enjoyed everything :)
Post a Comment